Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to assist them during a high growth period.
About the Opportunity
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including various reconciliations
- Process various transactions and required journal entries
- Assist in analyzing departmental processes, including the identification and improvement of process improvements
- Prepare indirect tax returns for review
- Assist with monthly analysis and other ad-hoc projects
- 3+ years experience working in finance and/or accounting
- Proficient in using Excel
- CPA preferred
- Proactive and able to work well with a high energy team and in a high growth environment
- Process improvement experience and knowledge
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25309.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.