About the Company
Our client is an industrial manufacturer. They are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- One of Canada's Best Managed Companies - Excellent Culture!
- Very close-knit and supportive team; family like culture
- Great work life balance!
- Supportive work environment
- Prepare all daily accounting functions for multiple divisions;
- FS compilation and reporting;
- Preparation of monthly GL journal entries;
- Preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations;
- Management of intercompany balances through intercompany payments and account reconciliations;
- Management of all required tax compliance filings for both CDN and USD jurisdictions, if applicable;
- Monitor shareholder account balances, prepare dividend payments and support as necessary;
- Conduct financial analytics with a focus on key business drivers and convey key findings in consolidated reports
- Support building financial packages required for stakeholders reporting.
- Recommend process improvements in Finance where necessary;
- Preparation of annual budgets;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #399351
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.