About the Opportunity
- Bookkeeping experience, prepare well documented working paper files
- Notice to readers (NTRs)
- Review and Audit engagements
- Draft financial statements in accordance with ASPE
- Preparation and/or review of corporate tax returns, estate tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Analysis of various types of corporate and personal tax issues, including dealing with Notices of Assessment, Objections and other tax planning or tax compliance issues.
- Identify potential issues and provide recommended solutions to clients
- Provide superior client service
- CPA designated
- 4+ years of bookkeeping from small to intermediate firm experience
- Strong ASPE reporting experience
- Canadian personal and corporate tax experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and still be team oriented
- Collaborative working style, ability to implement process improvements, etc.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387535.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.