About the Company
Our client is a well-established distribution company looking to hire an Senior Accountant to their team. This role will analyze financial statements and play an important role on identifying processes that could impact financial performance and implement solutions.
Why Work Here
- Essential business, growth during COVID
- First class fitness center, cafe, patio
- Multiple employee appreciations throughout year
About the Opportunity
- As a Senior Accountant, you’ll analyze financial statements, investigating and correcting any errors or inconsistencies.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects to include analyzing large volumes of data and communicating your findings.
- Lean on your expertise and critical thinking skills to identify processes that could impact financial performance and implement solutions.
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, financial reports, balance sheet reconciliations and audit schedules.
- Support bi-weekly Payroll function.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Expertise in Access / SQL and Workday are assets
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 342181
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.