About the Company
Our client is a food manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for month/quarter/year end reporting.
Why Work Here
- Every day is an opportunity for growth
- Building success together as a company
- Positive energy in everything they do
About the Opportunity
- Deliver monthly accurate and timely operating statements, management reports and account reconciliations while providing in-depth analysis
- Complete variance analysis with insightful commentary, including identifying, investigating and reviewing transactions and/or amounts to support operations
- Prepare and/or review reconciliations, monthly adjusting entries and accruals of various financial accounts
- Preparation of audit and tax working papers for quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Monitor and maintain compliance with internal controls and work with the team to automate, where possible to make the close process more efficient
- Assist the Director, Accounting with transformation activities associated with process re-engineering and ERP implementation
- Ad hoc project and assignments.
- CPA designation
- Minimum experience 7 years of experience
- Food Service / Retail Industry Experience
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint.
$85,000 to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #338739.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.