About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Conduct a detailed review for accuracy and completeness and approve internal management based financial reporting based on US GAAP, both routine and ad hoc for complete and consistent results with corporate policies and standards
- Prepare external financial statements under IFRS and in compliance with OSFI
- Prepare analysis of results for presentation to Board of Directors
- Prepare and review income and indirect tax provisions and tax returns
- CPA Designation
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Reporting
- Tax experience is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #337724.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.