About the Company
Our client is an international manufacturing company who provides a wide range of top-quality equipment and products to customers. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist with duties related to general accounting, fixed assets, analysis and reporting.
Why Work Here
- Well educated team, strong skillset to leverage and work with
- Close relationship with business leaders and executives
- Opportunities for internal promotion, focus on employee retention and development
About the Opportunity
- Maintains a safe working environment by following the company’s health and safety guidelines.
- Assists with the monthly and quarterly close process including preparation of journal entries
- Responsible for accounting, reporting and analysis of Fixed Assets and Inventory.
- Conducts and analyzes monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly revenue and cost of sales accounts and provides variance analysis.
- Facilitates local reporting and annual audits.
- Local and foreign tax reporting including corporate tax and transfer pricing.
- Collaborates on department initiatives and assists with special projects.
- Ensures IFRS compliance standards are met.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- CPA, or CPA in progress
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft D365 or BPC an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Solid knowledge of IFRS an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 332505.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.