About the Company
Our client is a growing publicly traded company in the manufacturing industry. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for preparing journal entries, reconciling GL account and inter-company balances, and calculating accruals
Why Work Here
Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances,
- Reconciling bank and debt accounts,
- Calculating accruals,
- Work with divisional counterparts on a day-to-day basis,
- Maintaining schedules for prepaid expenses,
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules, and
- Comparing Corporate balance sheet and income statement against prior year and budget and explain differences.
- Updating notes to the consolidated financial statements and MD&A
- Review coding on accounts payable invoices
- Assist in building Corporate departmental budget P&Ls
- Overseeing Corporate credit card program
- CPA or in progress
- Advanced understanding of IFRS
- Strong computer skills including ERP, Oracle HFM/FCCS/EPM, and Excel with some knowledge of MS office
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 331321.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.