About the Company
Our client is a Manufacturing Company. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant who will be an integral part of the Finance team and will be responsible to support the day to day accounting & finance team.
Why Work Here
- Very good, engaging culture, hours are very reasonable
- Everyone gets to interact with others across the entire Company
- Warm, engaging and supportive work environment
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of monthly GL journal entries;
- Preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations;
- Management of intercompany balances through intercompany payments and account reconciliations;
- Management of all required tax compliance filings for both CDN and USD jurisdictions
- Monitor shareholder account balances, prepare dividend payments and support as necessary;
- Recommend process improvements in Finance where necessary;
- Preparation of annual budgets;
- Ad hoc projects; and any other tasks assigned by the Director of Finance or CFO.
- Work in a team environment.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience in manufacturing or consumer services
- Knowledge and experience in accounting
- Knowledge in Sage 300 ERP or similar accounting software is an asset!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 330339.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.