About the Company
Our client is a prominent and growing real estate organization. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to oversee the day-to-day operational accounting functions for their residential construction projects.
Why Work Here
- Rapidly growing company
- Opportunity for progression and career development in one of the fastest growing industries
- Organization has real estate projects all over the GTA, with constant pipeline of new and exciting projects
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of working papers to support the annual tax return and annual financial statement audits/reviews
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax returns and annual financial statement audits/reviews
- Preparation and/or review of monthly financial statements
- Monitor and reconcile inter-company accounts receivable and payable
- Monitor cash calls and reconcile equity accounts of the investee companies and investment accounts of investor companies
- Preparation of the year-to-date cash flow
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances
- Supervise the billing of asset management, incentive fees, acquisition, disposition and other fees monthly, quarterly, annually in accordance with the respective agreements
- Perform financial analysis and account reconciliations
- Other projects as required.
- CPA or CPA-In-Progress
- Minimum 3 years recent working experience in a Public Accounting firm
- Capable of preparing financial statements and tax returns using Caseware, Caseview and Taxprep
- Advanced working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #329219.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.