About the Company
Our client is materials management and solutions service provider. They are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for the month-end close and provide support with the completion of financial statement reporting.
Why Work Here
- Extremely stable and reputable organization, with very low employee turnover.
- Position will provide opportunities for future growth into a managerial role.
About the Opportunity
- Support the input into the information systems of the company to include budgeting.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing and accounting standards
- Processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Support the development and preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information procedures and reports.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Support the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide the business leaders.
- Support the implementation of short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Actively contribute to planning and policy-making decisions.
- Support the financial management of the regional operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- 3-4 years of experience working within finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #328817.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.