About the Company
Our client is a leading investment management company specializing in a multitude of asset classes through a network of unique portfolios. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant-Structured Entities who will play a pivotal role in helping us scale their platform and create extraordinary management services across their global eco-system.
Why Work Here
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Opportunity for significant global exposure and diversification
- Future opportunities for growth and development into senior positions
About the Opportunity
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating the excel spreadsheet required to track different incentives granted to individual employees. The excel spreadsheet tracks, at an individual employee level, the number of units granted, number of vested units, number of forfeited units and the date and value of forfeited units, number of units that have been paid-out and the number of units that remain unvested along with their vesting schedules.
- Keep the financial books and records for the structured entities. Perform various reconciliations to ensure the overall accuracy and completeness of the accounting records of the structured entities.
- Prepare, when required, the financial statements and notes for the various structured entities on the platform.
- Have a thorough understanding of the terms and conditions of all the long-term incentive plans under which employees are compensated.
- Answer the queries of external auditors in relation to the company’s incentive compensation plans.
- Liaise with HR and other stakeholders as required including providing information to key stakeholders and responding to queries from individual employees regarding their plan details.
- Track the liquidity of each carry interest related entity.
- Store the signed agreements of all the incentive compensation plans under which the company compensates its employees.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience involving accounting for SPVs, Asset backed securities, Private Equity Fund Structure or for incentive compensation plans.
- Strong Excel skills
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #325294.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.