About the Company
Our client is a leading reward platform connecting consumers to brands worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant who will assist in the creation of a high-performing finance team to support The Company’s explosive growth and will be instrumental in helping build the foundations of The Company’s future financial processes.
Why Work Here
- Joining today means joining a team of ambitious and caring individuals.
- Joining a great growth centric, exciting team culture.
- A chance to make a difference in a growing company.
About the Opportunity
- Lead and develop a robust accounting process to ensure the accuracy of the general ledger, including posting journal entries, overseeing general accounting functions (ie. AR, AP, cash management), and executing the month-end close process.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting schedules and reports.
- Analyzes ledger accounts and investigating discrepancies.
- Assists with preparation of year-end documents
- Completes statutory filings.
- Assist in preparing Payroll & Bank transactions.
- Assist in the preparation for external financial audits and coordinating with the auditors
- Own critical accounting projects, including implementation of new systems and assisting product team in program designing.
- CPA,CA, or CFA
- 5+ years of proven experience in finance or accounting roles
- Strong analytical and financial background
- Highly proficient in financial modelling experience / advanced MS Excel skills
$80,000 to $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #320969.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.