About the Company
Our client is growing organization in the real estate industry. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their organization who will be responsible for internal reporting (preparation of financial statements, day to day accounting, month-end closes) and FP&A duties.
Why Work Here
- Startup who is growing rapidly
- Work atmosphere is great, people are great too, candidates will enjoy working here
About the Opportunity
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with IFRS
- Month-end closing entries and reconciliation
- Provide necessary backup to external and CRA auditors queries
- Monthly financial reports including Income Statement, Balance Sheet & other reports
- Annual budget & forecast preparation and monthly reporting of variances
- Monitor and report on whether corporate accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls over financial reporting are followed
- Participate in or special projects like ERP implementation, transactions, etc.
- Review the work of staff accountants including accounts receivable, accounts payable reports, GL and other reports as and when necessary
- CPA or equivalent designation
- 4-5 years of professional accounting experience
- Big 4 experience is an asset
- Proficiency in ERP systems – MS Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, etc.
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #317699.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.