About the Company
Our client is a Manufacturing Company. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant who will be an integral part of the Finance team and will be responsible for a variety of accounting matters to support the designated business unit that this role will support.
Why Work Here
- Very good, engaging culture, hours are very reasonable
- Everyone gets to interact with others across the entire Company
- Warm, engaging and supportive work environment
About the Opportunity
- Preparation and management of accounts receivable
- Financial Statement reporting
- Preparation of monthly GL journal entries
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of intercompany balances through intercompany payments and account reconciliations
- Monitor shareholder account balances, prepare dividend payments and support as necessary
- Recommend process improvements in Finance where necessary
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Ad hoc projects; and any other tasks assigned by the Director of Finance or CFO
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Experience with full cycle accountant at a mid sized manufacturing company
- Experience with Sage 300 is an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30678.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.