About the Opportunity
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly P&L variance analyses.
- Review and approve monthly journal entries and Balance Sheet account analysis.
- Prepare various financial statement presentations, including monthly P&L review package, monthly Senior Management review package, and quarterly board presentation.
- Coordinate the close process to ensure reports are received and reviewed timely and accurately.
- Satisfy ad hoc requests on general ledger details for accounting group, and other financial reports for internal management as needed.
- Maintain “Key Control Reports” and test new and/or change reports as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 4+ years of work experience in public accounting or corporate accounting required.
- Familiar with month-end close activities required.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Strong Excel a must! Access a plus.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #391949.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.