About the Company
Our client is a leading public accounting firm that provides advisory services in the areas of accounting, audit and taxation. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to be responsible for audits, reviews, and NTRs amongst a variety of other related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Clearly defined career path - promotion is clear, with upwards mobility
- Established but still rapidly growing firm
- Flexibility to work remotely
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Firm standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Leading teams on a variety of assurance engagements
- Auditing financial statements of business clients as a team member or audit senior
- Effective communication with our clients, government agencies and with our partners and staff
- Keeping partners, managers and other team members informed, on an ongoing basis, of progress and significant issues
- Providing advice and training to other staff members
- CPA or in-progress (must have passed the final CFE exam)
- Audit and Review experience
- Minimum 2/3+ years of public accounting experience
- Corporate tax experience
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29806.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.