About the Company
Our client is a leading global technology company and one of Canada’s top employers. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to work closely with and support the accounting functions in the company.
Why Work Here
- Remote working environment available
- Great benefits
- Subsidized full service cafeteria
- Massages on site, outdoor golf, ping pong, foosball table
About the Opportunity
- Manage the month end process for Corporate accounting, which includes recording entries for the following functional areas: fixed assets, leases, stock compensation debt activity, tax, etc. as well as overall maintenance of the Corporate cost centers
- Record payroll and benefits for the Company
- Review and record inter-company transactions, settlement activity between segments, performing allocation entries, etc.
- Manage cash management function
- Analyze corporate expenses for variances to budget and/or forecast
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- CPA or in final stages of CPA
- 2-3 years of directly related work experience in Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Strong communication skills
Up to $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #284057.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role