About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the auto industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to be responsible for the reconciliation and analysis of general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy along with expense variance analysis
Why Work Here
- Younger dynamic and fun culture
- Great opportunities for progression and development
- Small and highly visible team
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting including: Month end close
- Build and maintain working relationships with Operations Management to understand their business
- Review and analyze financial data submissions as required to industry groups and manufacturers
- Leverage technology to grant more accurate financial data in a timelier manner
- Reconciles and analyzes various general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Participates in month-end closing activities including variance analysis and KPI measurements
- Management of up to 4 direct reports.
- CPA – CA preferred
- 3-5+ years in total experience
- Experience with FP+A
- Strong Excel skills with a willingness to learn SQL is an asset
Up to $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #281957.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role