About the Company
Our client is a well-established professional services company. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to provide support on special projects with exposure to business partnering with other areas within the business.
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance
- Strong mentorship opportunities
- The company has a very family oriented environment
- Very reasonable work hours
About the Opportunity
- Provide support to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting. This includes responsibility for monthly journal entries, complex account reconciliations, analytical review and research into unusual fluctuations, and participation in the various accounting cycles.
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare complex balance sheet account reconciliations
- Apply GAAP and business logic to financial statements and accounts
- Perform accounting research and recognize potential problems
- Provide analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts
- Participate in the accounting month-end close cycles
- Planning, evaluating, organizing and processing improvements and controls
- Handle unusual or difficult inquiries/situations through either direct personal action or referrals to the appropriate individual
- Liaison with Operating Divisions
- 4-7 years of related industry experience from retail, telecom, service company, tech, security company
- Working experience with a large ERP and IFRS or US GAAP reporting
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27168.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.