About the Company
Our client is a publicly-listed corporation in the asset management industry. They are a diversified company looking for a Senior Accountant to join their successful team. Our client provides excellent work-life balance and benefits, and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
About the Opportunity
- Bank reconciliations for corporate accounts
- Prepare external financial statements under IFRS
- Sub-ledger maintenance, recording, reporting and reconciliation
- Accrual posting, analysis and reconciliation
- Prepare, reconcile the accounting entries/schedules related to depletion
- Receipt, review, reconciliation, verification and processing for payment of invoices, employee expense claims
- Reviews vendor statements for completeness of accounts payable and for generating monthly accruals
- Perform a reasonability on key financial items such as revenues, general expenses and depreciation
- Prepare note disclosures
- Prepare initial analysis of accounts when requested internally/by auditors and inquiries into the system
- 3-5 years of related experience including some knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced knowledge of excel, vlookup and pivot tables
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26346.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.