About the Company
Our client is a provider of integrated wealth management services (tax advice, investment management, estate planning and financial statement preparation). They are looking for a Senior Accountant to provide full cycle accounting, tax filing services, supporting schedules and quarterly reporting.
- Close knit, supportive, family-oriented office
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Prepare T1 personal tax, T2 corporation tax, T3 inter vivos trust and estate tax returns and T5 summaries and supplementary forms
- Notice to Reader file preparation, note disclosures and Financial Statements
- Quarterly Family Office Reporting – including net worth statements, investment portfolio detail and customized portfolio summary
- Lead the accounting team software training and integration of software into processes
- Prepare T3010 Charity Returns and GST/HST returns, T1135 foreign income verification disclosures and paralegal corporation minutes and resolutions
- Prepare and file T4 summary and supplementary forms
- Calculate tax estimates, annual tax instalments and coordination of remittances to respective governments
- 4+ years of related experience in full cycle accounting
- Experience preparing Canadian personal/corporate tax returns
- Strong working knowledge of Canadian GAAP and Canadian taxation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Comprehensive oral and written communication skills
$75,000 - $80,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25917.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.