About the Company
Our client is a privately owned organization in the retail industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant in this hybrid role of partnering with business while supporting various operations with management reporting and financial statement preparation. You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation plan and bonus.
- Fast-paced environment
- High level of exposure to Senior Management team
- Very operational in nature
- Management likes to receive insight and analysis on numbers and assist with operational decision making for the business
About the Opportunity
- Produce accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting procedures
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 5+ years of overall experience with full-cycle accounting and financial statement preparation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25838.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.