About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the healthcare services industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to work closely with the other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day accounting functions as well as support national projects.
About the Opportunity
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting duties completed in accordance within expected time frames including the maintenance and preparation of reconciliations of bank, credit card and other general ledger accounts, including variance analysis and commentary
- Maintain and control daily sales to ensure that records and information are accurate
- Daily transactional processing of revenue intakes and clinic related transactions
- Perform bank reconciliations daily
- Prepares asset (billing, prepaid), liability (payable, deferred revenue) journal entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Assist in analyzing departmental processes, including the identification and implementation of process improvements, as well as the development of solution options and recommendations
- Prepare indirect tax returns including GST/QST/HST for review
- CPA designated or working towards CPA
- 5+ years experience working in finance and/or accounting
- Willing to work in an unstructured environment
- Proficient in using Excel (Advanced level)
- Process improvement experience & knowledge
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25714.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.