About the Company
A well-established organization in the insurance industry is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. They are able to offer a competitive compensation and work/life balance.
About the Opportunity
- Financial governance and analysis, implement financial governance activities and conduct financial statement analysis
- Prepare and analyze monthly account reconciliations and audits
- Develop workflows and manuals
- Complete month-end journal entries and analyze monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and present concise reports to various audiences
- 5-7 years of accounting experience; accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll etc.
- Clear communication skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
$55,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24653.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.