About the Company
Our client, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the production of the financial statements for a large division of this North American CPG organization. This is a great role because it provides the incumbent all the experience needed to become a Controller/Manager of Financial Reporting in just over a year.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial statements by managing and conducting month end close schedule
- Producing forecasts on business categories and overhead budget
- Produce and present complex month end reporting packages
- Act as a business partner/advisor to business to help operations management make informed decisions
- Participate and contribute in pricing strategy evaluations
- Prepare various ad-hoc special projects
- Lead within the internal and external audit process
- Additional responsibilities and task not listed
- Strong Excel skills, financial modelling
- Strong financial reporting/month end close processes
- ASPE or IFRS
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24227.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.