ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a bright, hardworking individual to join their team.
About the Company
Our client is an international manufacturing company who provides a wide range of top-quality equipment and products to customers. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist with duties related to corporate financial reporting, fixed assets, analysis and leadership within special projects.
Why Work Here
- A well-educated team of young professionals and established business leaders
- Close relationship with business leaders and executives
- Opportunities for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Perform various month-end responsibilities, complex reconciliations, analysis commentary and schedules
- Responsible for reporting and analytics of fixed assets and inventory
- Lead a large portion of the month-end process
- Facilitate local reporting, local taxation and annual audits
- 4+ years of related working experience with a solid knowledge of IFRS
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven business writing skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23112.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.