About the Opportunity
- Responsible for recording revenue in a complex environment
- Support all Cash Flow forecasting and support the monthly reporting process
- Track costs for extensive capital costs and prepare all monthly reconciliations
- Prepare all financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Work with different stakeholders in the organization to provide updates to budgets and provide relevant information
- Prepare supporting working paper files for the year end audit and answer any questions related to the audit
- Conduct monthly variance analysis and provide explanation for material changes in key accounts
- Accounting designation is an asset
- Strong Cash flow management/reporting experience
- Exceptional computer skills including advanced Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and overall strong organizational skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27346.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.