Lannick is searching for an experienced Cybersecurity Architect to help out our client on a 6 month project (possible extension). This is an exciting opportunity to help our nationally recognized client improve their Cybersecurity environment. To be successful you will have experience managing cybersecurity projects from creation to deployment to support.
About the Opportunity
- Improve process and best practice around security for O365, Azure
- Improve process for data loss and prevention
- Create DLP Policy and Strategy
- Cryptographic cyphers and protocols understanding
- Application security
- Incident response
- SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) Product experience
- Cloud Security
- Office 365
- Azure Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- SOAR Products
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28717.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.