ARE YOU A BILINGUAL SAP S4 HANA FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT LOOKING TO GET INTO ONE OF CANADA’S FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRIES? Our client is currently hiring an SAP S4 HANA consultant to work on a Cloud Implementation project supporting all operations, configuration, integration, documentation, training and end-user support activities.
SAP S/4 HANA Functional IT Consultant (Supply Chain) - 12 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Oversee project activities and work with System Integrators and Business related to All Operations ensuring quality and on-time delivery
- Perform SAP Cloud Solution All Operations configuration checks made by the system integrator by testing the solution and recommend changes wherever necessary
- Assist in the validation of As-is and To-be All Operations processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Facilitate / Participate in requirement / Fit to Standard workshop with the extended All Operations teams
- Create Process Flows in Visio for Process design agreed in the workshops
- Working alongside system integrators and creating Business Requirement Document (if necessary)
- Understand the scope of the Business currently using SAP Cloud Solution and the integration touch points with other applications (Salesforce, Ample etc.)
- Onboard new users in the SAP system by giving them SAP Access and provide proper orientation/ training
- Create Training material for the end users
- Create a detailed Training Plan for end users for new functionality roll out or post upgrade
- Assist with performing integration, unit and user acceptance testing, including preparation of test cases and writing test scripts for All Operations processes
- Investigate, analyze and resolve support calls from end users in a timely manner
- Raise support tickets to SAP if issue can't be resolved in house
- Ability to travel to Production facilities and other offices as and when required by the business
- Work alongside with SAP for future upgrades and understand changes deployed to the cloud solution and testing the Process IDs in scope
- Requirement gathering for future SAP Cloud implementation in new businesses and countries
- Actively participate in future roll outs in different countries and deploy the global template
- Strong knowledge and at least 5 years experience in SAP All Operations experience in SAP S4 HANA implementation / roll out / training end user / post go-live support
- Good understanding of all the procurement and supply chain cycles like Determination of Requirements, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Vendor Selection, PO Processing, PO Monitoring, Goods Receipt, Invoice Verification, Payment Processing, Stock transfer, Return to supplier, Demand Planning, etc.
- Good understanding on SAP Material Management Operational processes like Procurement of Services, consumables purchasing, Purchasing Rebate, Purchase Contract, Quality Management in Stock Handling, Core Inventory Management, Batch Management, Serial Number Management, Stock Transfers etc.
- Good understanding on SAP Plan to Produce processes like Make to Order Production, Production Capacity Planning, Quality Management Processes, Plant Maintenance etc.
- Experience in SAP Testing activities like performing and creating detailed and customized test plan for end User training
- Experience with S4 HANA and the candidate has to be Bilingual ( French & English)
- Experience in SAP Cloud Solution (preferably)
- Experience in working with SAP Fiori Apps (preferably)
- Experience working in SAP Activate Methodology (preferably)
- Experience in integration of SAP production planning with Ample (preferred)
- Experience in SAP S4 HANA implementations or Rollouts as a Senior Consultant
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23881.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.