We are hiring an experienced SAP FICO Analyst. Our client is hiring a SAP FICO Analyst for a full time position.
SAP FICO Analyst
In this role you will work with other functional team members, as well as with the development team to design, build, and implement solutions for business units in SAP. You will work closely with the Business teams to understand project/enhancement requirements, and with the SAP Technical / Development team to deliver these. This role requires the ability to understand business processes in order to recommend new solutions to problems/requirements. You must be able to develop functional/technical specifications, test plans and training materials as needed.
The job requires working with a diverse business community and resolve critical issues promptly in a challenging and dynamic environment. This role comes with an enormous opportunity to grow professionally, functionally, technically and personally in an efficient and collaborative team atmosphere.
About the Opportunity
- Provide SAP FICO Functional support to the Finance business users (30% of the role)
- Provide training to non-technical business users on SAP FICO (20%of the role)
- Responsible for detailed requirements gathering and documentation of new/existing change requests, performing configuration changes, testing, implementation of changes and system maintenance (50% of the role)
- Provide support/assistance to business units in the SAP sphere
- Prepare and deliver training materials for new solutions delivered to the business/end-users
- Develop functional/technical specifications and other documentation, as needed for audit purposes
- Excellent technical/functional understanding of SAP FICO with a good level of experience and understanding of Finance and Accounting (designation not required)
- Detailed functional experience in SAP FI/CO configuration including how these interact with each other and other SAP modules
- Experience developing training material for end-users
- Experience developing functional/technical specifications, and test plans
- Proven track record of successful delivery of SAP projects
- Experience working with SAP Portal is a plus
- ABAP coding, BW / BI knowledge a plus
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Proven track record in evaluation/recommendation of new SAP system components, solutions, releases, or upgrades
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of structured project management techniques
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Logistics, or other related discipline
- Fluent in English with other spoken languages is a plus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17409.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.