About the Opportunity
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated system solutions/process re-engineering
- Lead cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required
- Serve as a lead BSA in medium to large size projects covering all phases of the project from inception through post-mortem
- Leads cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems requirements and procedures that are cost effective, meet user requirements and consider data quality requirements
- Assists in all aspects of project management: Planning (Blueprint and Spec), Designing (Technical Spec), Test Plans (User acceptance testing), Training/Documentation (Roll-out), Cut-over, and Project Closure (Post Mortem)
- Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to support IS corporate initiative.
- Assist the business unit in troubleshooting and solving system problems.
- Collaborate on preparation of training material and delivery of User training.
- Provide the Business unit with systems customer support.
- Collaborate with the business unit in leveraging SAP or 3rd party tools to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years overall SAP experience with 3+ years of experience with SD and MM modules, including hands-on configuration.
- Proven functional understanding of Supply Chain, Distribution and Materials Management business processes
- Exposure to FICO is a plus
- Participation in at least one end-to-end project (analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment including training and data conversion)
- Experience with business process re-engineering and documentation
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, experience gathering requirements from non-technical users and training
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20948.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.