About the Opportunity
- Through your training and experience, you will work with the solutions team to understand the clients needs and recommend the most appropriate solution that solves the client’s current challenges
- You will be an integral part of the build and present team focused on customized demos based on the client’s platform technologies
- You will quickly educate yourself on the client’s current tech stack while conveying a solid understanding of the client's technology and roadmap
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position at a high level
- You will review and respond effectively to RFPs when required
- Participate and act as a lead when required on all pre-sale activities for the CRM technology team; new business and existing client’s estimation, SOW creation and high-level solution design
- Assist in the development of standardized pricing, pricing tools and accurate scopes of work
- You must posses the strong ability to provide guidance on client solution as well as technical design and infrastructure, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states to deliver a solution for existing client projects
- Lead client discovery sessions during a project implementation to uncover pain points and present possible ways to solve the client’s problem based on your past project experience and expert skill level
- Provide mentorship and share your technical experience to help upskill and better equip our internal teams to handle common technical issues as well as business capability discussions
- Continuously develop a best practice solution and capabilities knowledge base for internal and external client use
- A University degree or diploma is strongly desired
- Relevant certifications are strongly desired but not required
- At least 8 years experience developing in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and a focus on configuration, customization and reporting
- Extensive experience with Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- You must possess an understanding of sales & marketing processes to ensure client success and delivery
- You must be a superior communicator as you will be acting in a consulting capacity in order to gain the full confidence of the client, in all interactions. (both written and verbal)
- You must bring a strong sense of ownership to the position, with the ability to speak up and provide your opinion based on your past project experience
- You must be mature in your approach, being always mindful of the vendor/client relationship.
- You must also be humble, being a true team player with no ego or attitude. Attitude will attribute to much of your success with this organization and their clients!
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30410.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.