About the Opportunity
- Prepare and consolidate daily, weekly, monthly financial and analytical reports in areas such as sales and revenue
- Assist Senior Manager with annual sales and sales compensation forecast
- Sourcing relevant data from multiple sources, interpret the data and preparing reports for analysis
- Prepare and consolidate financial and analytical reports covering targets, incentives and remuneration
- Periodically review and update remuneration / compensation / incentives plans
- Provide management with a summary of key issues and make recommendations
- Work with HR and Sales Management to implement changes to these plans
- Undertake projects as required
- An undergraduate degree within finance (CPA designation is an asset).
- 5+ years of work experience in finance supporting business units
- Solid experience in financial planning and analysis
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, indexes)
- Experience with Access database is a strong asset
- Experience with Anaplan
- Prior experience working within a sales environment
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation, priority management and organizational skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #314489.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.