Our Client is currently seeking 2 Ruby on Rails Engineers to help elevate our B2C financial platform. The best candidates are familiar with both Ruby and JS among others.
About the Opportunity
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (you are the architect)
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices, APIs
- Understanding of identity management, scalability issues
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Passion for developing a quality product
$80,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28486.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.