About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the transportation industry with headquarters around the world. They are looking to add a Risk Manager to assist in executing risk management strategy and risk mitigation in alignment with risk appetite thresholds.
Why Work Here
- Very employee and customer centric culture
- Company has performed very well during COVID and outlook for their business is quite strong
About the Opportunity
- Risk analytics & reporting
- Interest rate risk management
- Foreign exchange risk management
- Operationalization and execution of key policies and procedures
- CPA or CFA are assets
- 6-8 years of progressive treasury experience with a focus on liquidity risk, interest rate risk, hedging, and F/X
- Extensive experience modelling balance sheet and treasury risks
$115,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29096.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.