About the Opportunity
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance and map them to the new system
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments
- Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
- Previous experience as a compliance analyst in a related field
- Proficiency in compliance management software, like RSA Archer
- Exceptional ability to map compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation
- Advanced analytical abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333464.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.