About the Company
Our client is a SaaS company. They are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager of Revenue.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Fully remote
- Good work life balance
- Manage a team of billing specialists to successfully carry out daily operations of the revenue cycle, including invoicing, collections, commissions, and sales taxes for a leading SaaS company.
- Lead the revenue and accounts receivable close at month-end, ensuring timely and accurate revenue recognition under US GAAP in a multi-currency environment. In addition, reconcile US GAAP revenues to billings-based revenue metrics for internal reporting.
- Own the preparation of monthly management reporting with a specific focus on revenue – analyze results and variances to budget, prepare SaaS KPIs, and communicate insights to leadership
- Build budgets and rolling forecasts based on SaaS methodologies for ARR (“Annual Recurring Revenue”) and NRR (“Non-Recurring Revenue”)
- Lead the development and maintenance of customer database providing current and historical ARR amounts, contract dates, product, tenure, and other key data elements.
- Address any customer disputes concerning billing or collections, and escalate to appropriate departments to resolve in a professional manner
- Serve as the finance organization’s subject matter expert on revenue, and collaborate with Sales, Revenue Operations, Professional Services and FP&A as it relates to the order-to-cash and reporting processes
- Work closely with the external auditors on revenue recognition and related controls
- Manage and coach the revenue accounting team, including hiring, performance appraisals, and mentoring
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve processes and reduce manual work
- Support ad hoc projects as required, driving positive changes for the broader Finance team
- A business degree in accounting or finance is required; in-depth knowledge of Revenue Recognition is required;
- CPA is highly preferable.
- 5 - 10 years of progressive experience
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #398561
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.