About the Opportunity
- Billing/posting multiple revenue types to our Great Plains corporate accounting system
- Performing reconciliation of billings to contracted amounts in accordance with agency agreements
- Updating and maintaining schedules of management fees
- Obtaining approvals for changes in contracted revenues and filing related documentation
- Capturing reimbursable expenses to be charged back to clients
- Recording and posting payments received by cash, cheque, pre-authorized withdrawals or electronic funds transfer
- Follow-up on outstanding balances on aged Accounts Receivable listing per company policy
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to input complex formulas and create Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is an asset
- Standard proficiency in Word and Outlook
$45,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28534.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.