Our client is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join them beginning on a 3-month contract.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for billings/accounts receivable for a portfolio of properties
- Ensuring EFT information on file is accurate
- Communicate with tenants to ensure timely collection of rent
- Assist with period-end close and reporting
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- University degree in accounting/business from a reputable institution
- Working experience with Yardi and strong user of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Actively pursuing CPA
$26 - $28/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #315609.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.