About the Company
Our client is an established organization in the home building industry. They are looking for an Project Accountant who will be responsible for handling invoices and documentation for the company.
About the Opportunity
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Code and enter vendor invoices in the system
- Schedule and process payments according to vendor terms policies
- Create and receive system Purchase Orders
- Maintain vendor files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Process staff expenses and issue cheques in a timely fashion
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- CPA in progress would be a huge asset
- 3+ years of full cycle Accounting experience within a building/construction company
- Strong understanding of hold back, processing app for low rise (residential structures), townhouses etc.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26424.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.