About the Company
Our client is a healthcare provider. They are looking for a full-time Reporting & Analytics Specialist.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
Data Analytics & Governance
- Be a part of one of Toronto's largest healthcare providers
- Work in a collaborative team environment and provide thoughtful analytics to help drive the business forward
- Obtains and facilitates understanding of clinical and business systems, including processes and data flows, interfaces and integration necessary to facilitate analytical outputs;
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets large and complex clinical, financial, supply chain, and human resources data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights;
- Reviews the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data sources by ensuring quality controls are in place and performing data audits where required;
- Develops predictive models and perform statistical analysis to report on past performance, report on future performance, and identify opportunities for operational improvement;
- Collaborates with the Business Transformation team to develop and recommend business transformation and process improvement objectives where required, including root cause analysis of process gaps, review of transactions, offering recommendations and implementing improvements, and providing the groundwork for business maintenance of new processes;
- Collaborates with the Data Governance team to advance data governance initiatives where required, including understanding of data structures and cleansing for increased consistency and reliability for subsequent analytical work and reporting;
Reporting & Customer Service
- Automates data extraction, transformation, and loading processes to streamline reporting and enhance data accuracy and integrity.
- Collaborates with clinical, business, and governance stakeholders to obtain an understanding of the risks and objectives informing reporting and analytical requests;
- Gathers and develops reporting requirements from the applicable clinical, business, and governance stakeholders and works with R&A leadership to prioritize requests;
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues to establish metrics and benchmarks for measuring business performance;
- Designs and develops visually appealing and interactive dashboards, reports, and presentations to effectively communicate key insights to stakeholders;
- Develops automated data extraction and reporting to facilitate increased “self-serve” and “core” reporting tools and increased capacity for analysis and insight by other teams;
- Communicates findings and insights to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, and facilitate data-driven discussions to support decision-making processes;
- Resolves complex and escalated operational issues including mediation with impacted stakeholders where necessary;
- Develops and maintains relationships with a broad array of stakeholders, using effective communication and influencing skills to gain support for recommended initiatives;
- Advances personal learning and professional development in matters, best practices, emerging areas and standards in a number of cross-functional areas impacting the hospital, including finance, supply chain, HR/payroll compliance, and clinical operations.
- CPA (CFA/MBA) or close to
- Hybrid (FR/Analysis) experience
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390818
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.