About the Opportunity
- Reviewing purchase order receipts and ensuring the replenisher are made aware of any damages, shortages, discrepancies or trailer concerns
- Scanning, filing and organization of purchase order receipts
- Updating purchase orders according to the dock schedule
- Report creation and follow up on any late purchase orders or branch transfers that have yet to be received
- Updating and follow up of any outstanding returns to suppliers
- Follow up and noting any potential open purchase orders without a commit or floor stock level
- Creation and support of the Open Orders Report to ensure committed inventory and purchase orders meet customer needs
- Follow up on the weekly Received with 50% shelf life report
- Creation of the min-max calculator and updating Part Purchase Data as directed
- Follow up on outstanding drop shipments, ensuring sales orders are linked and purchase orders have
- been created
- Receiving and distribution of overseas shipping documentation.
- Assisting Customer Care Associates with sorting, matching and filing of bill of ladings to the customer purchase order
- Support rush requests to meet customer requirements.
- Communicate confirmed purchase orders for delivery with logistics carriers/shipping department, validating and processing related documentation
- Process receipts for warehouses and drop shipments.
- Submit change controls as required to maintain system master data.
- Enter data into Contract Management System as required
- Support Buyer to maintain professional relationships with suppliers/vendors and third-party logistics carriers
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Inventory Planning and Replenishment Supervisor
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations, GMP’s and HACCP requirements
- Computer skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
$20 - $22.50/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24408.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.