About The Opportunity
- Deal with customer inquiries (via phone, fax, email)
- Provide customers with information
- Record and forward customer information when they wish to escalate the issue to a complaint
- Continued commitment to high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations and leading by example.
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure all customer inquiries are addressed and handled professionally
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of related consumer protection legislation including, but not limited to, the Consumer Protection Act, the Sale of Goods Act, the Repair and Storage Liens Act and the Personal Property Security Registration Act.
- Maintain detailed records of the status of all customer inquiries, including making notes in the Intraweb system and filing of documents and correspondence. This information may be used as evidence in disciplinary hearings, investigations or registration hearings. Accuracy and attention to detail is vital
- Act as a witness at disciplinary hearings or hearings involving proposals to refuse, revoke or suspend registration
- Participate in team meetings, contributing with suggestions, advice and input regarding inquiry issues and procedures
- Respond to any general inquiries from registrants and applicants via phone, email or in person.
- Ensure all customer inquiries are addressed and handled professionally, within 24 hours
- Log inquiries/notes into the central customer relationship management system
- Escalate issues to supervisors, as required
- Communicate changes in policy, procedures, services, or any other information that may affect the registrant
- Processing of incoming/outbound couriers and mail
- Conducts filing of Registration documents and send/receive files from Recall
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Proven data entry, data editing and typing skills
- Experience working in a busy phone environment is an asset
Up to $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #330428.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.