About The Opportunity
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to, managing the reception area, handling incoming/outgoing mail, organizing boardrooms, and taking incoming calls
- Responsible for greeting customers and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in professional services is an asset
$21 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.