About the Opportunity
- Answer the main phone line (part-time - PM)
- Greet guests arriving for meetings, etc.
- Record details of subsidiary company complaints and escalate for resolution as per protocol
- Maintain kitchen/office/printer supplies
- Coordinate mail and couriers (incoming and outgoing)
- Coordinate meetings, inclusive of setup, order breakfast, coordinate A/V, etc.
- Manage ShoreTel VOIP phone system
- Set up new hires – phone, work space, security access cards, etc.
- Communicate any building related issues to building manager
- Arrange and prepare old files to be boxed, archived and sent (or retrieved) to/from off-site storage as requested and maintain the archive records
- Assist all Executives, Directors and board members as required
- Printing/scanning/copying/faxing/filing as requested
- Assist with planning logistics for out of Country Board Meetings/subsidiary company visits/site tours – hotel bookings, socials/dinners, transportation, agendas, etc.
- Assist with coordinating quarterly earnings release conference calls/webcasts and with planning AGM, social/special events
- Arrange travel bookings, reservations, logistics, etc. for executives and/or subsidiary employees as required
- Maintain an address book and distribution lists for press releases, analyst reports and media watch distributions
- Circulate analyst research reports as requested and monthly Media Watch distributions
- Extensive Administrative experience (reception, filing, data entry, photocopying, meeting prep etc.)
- Reception experience, with excellent personality and demeanor
- Experience in a corporate environment, public company
$18 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26222.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.