About the Opportunity
- Consolidate detailed information into concise informational packages for stakeholders
- Create and maintain information databases to support decision-making
- Gather relevant market data for the population of sales pricing models
- Analysis in Excel
- Other duties/projects as assigned from time to time
- 2+ years experience in Real Estate/Development
- Comfortable handling sales/legal agreements
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and particularly Excel (i.e. pivot tables, lookups, formulas, formatting)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- University Degree
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27710.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.