About the Opportunity
- Responsible for reviewing and processing real estate transactions and agreements
- Perform accounts payable and receivable duties
- Complete bank reconciliations and month-end closing duties
- Handle a wide range of administrative tasks
- 3+ years of relevant working experience as a Bookkeeper and Office Administrator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with Lonewolf software is a strong asset
- Previous experience in Real Estate is also a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 303028.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.