About the Company
Our Client is an ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts including docking stations, display adapters, video and audio cables, network products, ergonomic furniture and mounts. They are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Lead, Enterprise Systems.
About the Opportunity
- Support overall quality assurance strategy, accountable for developing and executing test plans for ERP, CMS, and any new projects
- Accountable for Test Environments and Test Data Management. (QAT, UAT and Preview UAT)
- Establishes and drive strategic and tactical QA initiatives, drives the implementation of QA Program and overall QA process and standards
- Responsible for Release coordination and ensuring the quality of releases.
- Manages and builds a high performing team (outsourced and internal) that leverages individual capabilities & strengths. Ensures adequate training and tools to deliver objectives
- Accountable for maximizing automation for all project functional testing deliverables
- Responsible for following defined processes and tools and alignment with overall QA strategy and framework
- Responsible for providing accurate and detailed quality status to project team and stakeholders
- Partner with Application Development Managers to integrate quality engineering mindset/concepts within the DevOps framework/pipeline
- 5+ years of related experience and people management experience
- Experience in a variety of test automation tools (Robot Framework, Selenium) and script development using scripting languages (e.g., Java, Python)
- Experience using SDLC, QE and DevOps tools (JIRA, GitHub, etc.)
- Experience reviewing artifacts including code reviews (application and test automation scripts)
- Strong Communication skills together with Test Automation vision and leadership skills for innovation.
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in a Microsoft Environment, ideally D365 (knowledge of RSAT)
- Certifications: PMP, ISTQB
- Hands-on experience with Data related testing, including Data Ingestion, Lineage, Quality, Transformation and Consumptions using automated tools. (EDI testing)
This is primarily a remote position, but there could be occasional (once a month or so) travel to the corporate head office in London, ON.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30090.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.