About the Company
Our client is a leading global provider of business payment solutions, and they are looking for a Full-Time QA Analyst.
About the Opportunity
- The QA Analyst will be a part of the Scum Team, responsible for reviewing/clarifying requirements, and propose Acceptance Criteria
- Focus will be on writing test cases, debugging test cases (what triggers a failure?), and will work with the Automation specialist who will be designing the framework and pages, capturing the pages, elements, code, etc
- Tasks include creating QA test artifacts (Test Strategy, Test Matrix, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Results) and functional documentation, executing manual and automated test cases (functional, UI, API , Integration, Regression, UAT testing), communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- 7+ years of experience manual tests in such areas as functional, regression, integration, user interface, performance and scalability testing
- Exposure with automated testing frameworks and tools (eg. Selenium 2, Selenium 3, Selenium Grid, SoapUI, Browser Stack, QuickTest Professional, Rational Functional Tester, SilkTest, Visual Studio Test Professional, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, JUnit)
- Experience in writing SQL queries and scripts
- Understand databases
- Proficient in writing test cases and identifying test scenarios
- Experience designing and implementing load and performance tests (Cucumber, JUnit, etc)
- Experience testing Software as a Service (SaaS) based products and payments industry knowledge is an asset
$70,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30531.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.